This week, Billy Campbell sits down for an interview with The New York Times, and Examiner.com anticipates The Killing‘s return. Plus, Lucky magazine has a few fashion ideas for Sarah Linden. Read on for more:
• Billy Campbell dishes to The New York Times on what it’s like being a sailor and advises first-timers to “first and foremost leave your ego on shore.”
• Lucky magazine has a few fashion ideas for Sarah Linden’s Season 2 wardrobe that “work with her lifestyle and profession and flatter her natural beauty.”
• Blogcritics reviews The Killing Season 1 DVD, calling it “gritty and gripping” and complimenting the drama for having its entire season be devoted to just one crime.
• The Register-Mail calls the lead detectives in The Killing “more complex” and says the drama “offers viewers more than shortcuts.”
• According to The Huffington Post, Fat Kid Rules the World starring Billy Campbell has nabbed the Audience Award for Narrative Feature at this year’s 2012 South by Southwest film festival.
• Cinema Blend posts a video blog of their thoughts on Fat Kid Rules the World, saying Billy Campbell “gives a great performance.” The Hollywood Reporter has the trailer.