This week, Sarah and Holder were stymied while trying to make an arrest in the case, Richmond contemplated dropping out of the Seattle mayoral race, and Stan and Mitch became fed up with the police and decided to take action. You can learn more about these developments by checking out the following online extras:
• A video of one of the most talked-about scenes from this episode UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
Also worthy of your attention:
• Sneak Peek of Episode 10 — A look at next week’s episode. UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• Suspect Tracker — Last week The Killing fans once again elected Bennet Ahmed their prime suspect with 21% of the vote. Who will fans choose this week? Cast your vote and post your theories, and be sure to enter the weekly drawing to win an iPad.
• Rosie’s Room — Explore Rosie Larsen’s virtual interactive bedroom to learn more about her — and to see if you can uncover clues as to why someone wanted her dead.
• How Would You Be Cast in a Crime Thriller? — Take a personality quiz and see which part in The Killing you’d best be suited for.Read More