This week, the police learned more about Rosie’s whereabouts on the night of her death, Richmond dealt with a negative ad that threatened to derail his campaign, and Mitch started doubting the police investigation. You can learn more about these developments by checking out the following online extras:
• A video of one of the most talked-about scenes from this episode UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
Also worthy of your attention:
• Sneak Peek of Episode 8 — A look at next week’s episode. UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• The Killing Episode 4 — The fourth episode is currently streaming online (available through this Wed., May 11) and is also available via Video on Demand (check with your local cable provider). UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• Suspect Tracker — Amber Ahmed was the fans’ top suspect in last week’s poll, finishing with 30% of the vote. Who will be the prime suspect this week? Cast your vote, discuss your theories with other fans, and enter a weekly drawing to win an iPad.
• How Would You Be Cast in a Crime Thriller? — Take a quiz and see which part you’d land in The Killing in just seven questions.
• Rosie’s Room — Explore Rosie Larsen’s virtual interactive bedroom to see how she lived — and to see if you can discover clues as to why someone wanted her dead.Read More