This week, Sarah and Holder pressured Rosie’s ex-boyfriend Jasper for answers, an emotionally vulnerable Stan and Mitch planned their daughter’s funeral, Rosie’s best friend Sterling revealed some surprising truths about Rosie’s life, and Richmond attended a posh party in the hopes of raising additional funds for his campaign. You can learn more about these developments by checking out the following online extras:
• A video of one of the most talked-about scenes from this episode UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
Also worthy of your attention:
• Sneak Peek of Episode 5 — A look at next week’s episode. UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• The Killing Episodes 1 and 2 — The two-hour series premiere is currently streaming online (available through Wed., Apr. 27) and is also available via Video on Demand (check with your local cable provider). UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• The Killing Episode 3 — The third episode is currently streaming online (available through Wed., May 4). UPDATE: This video is no longer available.
• Suspect Tracker — Gwen Eaton was the fans’ top suspect in last week’s poll, finishing with 14% of the vote. Who will be the prime suspect this week? Cast your vote, discuss your theories with other fans, and enter a weekly drawing to win an iPad.
• Rosie’s Room — Explore Rosie Larsen’s virtual interactive bedroom to see how she lived — and to see if you can discover clues as to why someone wanted her dead.
• The Killing Sweepstakes — Enter for your chance to win a 54″ plasma HDTV, a Blu-ray player, and AMC’s ultimate mystery DVD collection.
• How Would You Be Cast in a Crime Thriller? — Take a quiz and see which part you’d land in The Killing in just seven questions.Read More