HOW TO ENTER: We're looking for someone who knows The Walking Dead and Talking Dead inside and out. Think you have what it takes to be crowned the Ultimate Fan? In order to be considered, submit a video of yourself explaining why you would make the best guest on Talking Dead no longer than 30 seconds, along with your first name and location using the following steps:
STEP 1 - Be a huge fan who knows everything there is to know about both The Walking Dead and Talking Dead.
STEP 2 - Record a video of yourself that will convince us that you'd be the best guest on Talking Dead. Express your fandom, share your opinions, and show off your excitement for all things The Walking Dead.
STEP 3 - Submit your video by sending a video message via email to FanSubmission@TalkingDead.tv.
RULES: You must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. Citizen currently residing in the U.S. to submit a video and to be considered to appear on an episode of Talking Dead. Video must be shot against a neutral background with no third-party logos or artwork, and no third-party music.
By submitting a video via e-mail ("video"), you are granting Vandam Productions, LLC. (“Producer") and its parent company, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns a worldwide, perpetual, license to use your video (in whole or in part) in Talking Dead, in any other program, on www.amc.com and/or on any other website or medium. Producer’s casting and selection of persons to appear in the show is at its sole and absolute discretion, and by submitting a video there is no guaranty that you will be selected. Producer is in no manner responsible for lost or misdirected messages or videos.
You represent that you are at least 18 years old, and that your video does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and does not require the consent from or payment to any third party or entity, and does not contain any inappropriate or offensive comments, libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful content. Foul language, disparaging comments, racial or ethnic slurs, etc. will NOT be tolerated.
If you are selected as a finalist or selected to appear on an episode of Talking Dead, you will be contacted by Producer, and you will be required to sign a long-form appearance release, a clearance agreement for your video, and possibly undergo a full background check prior to appearing on an episode.
If you do not agree to or understand the above, please do not submit a video.
- Submission Period: Submissions will be accepted starting 12/3/17 TO 3/19/18.
- Criteria for judging: Personality, knowledge of The Walking Dead and Talking Dead and online voting results. All rules and judging criteria are interpreted in the sole discretion of the Producers whose decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Online voting begins 2/25/18 Although the Producers may take online voting results into account, the ultimate decision rests with the Producers.
- Selection of "finalists" and the Ultimate Fan is at Producer's sole and absolute discretion. Producer is not obligated to use your video in any manner and/or include it in any show. Producer is in no manner responsible for lost or misdirected videos.
- All "finalists" will be required to undergo a complete background check and must sign an appearance and materials release.
- Videos should be 30 seconds or less, under 30 MB, preferably 16:9 – 4x3 protect and should NOT contain any third party IP, music or any inappropriate or offensive comments, libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful content. Foul language, disparaging comments, racial or ethnic slurs, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Employees and immediate family members of Vandam Productions, Embassy Row and AMC Networks and their parent companies, subsidiaries and agents are not eligible to participate.