Coverage of Rubicon‘s third episode, “Keep The Ends Out” hit the pages of the L.A. Times, New York, and the web this week:
– The L.A. Times proclaims Rubicon has “a lot to draw you in” while taking a look at what we learned in Episode 3 as well as some of the many questions still remaining.
– New York calls Arliss Howard’s portrayal of Kale Ingram “fun” and also takes a look at things we know and things we don’t know thus far.
– TVOvermind awarded episode 3 a B+, calling it “undoubtedly the best episode of the series yet” and heralding moments that were “fist-pumpingly cool.”
– A.V. Club also awarded episode 3 a B+, praising the storytelling as “confident.”
– Daemon’s TV finds itself unable to multitask while watching Rubicon, and notes that “the interesting camera shots and changing camera angles have kept the episodes in motion and entertaining.”
– TV Fanatic is “engrossed” and “intrigued” by Rubicon‘s “quiet, subtle suspense, unlike anything else on TV.”Read More