This week, Norman Reedus talks Season 2 with Deadline, while Yahoo recaps the latest episode. Plus, Reedus chats with Undead Walking about taking the show overseas. Read on for more:
• Norman Reedus explains to Deadline that Season 2 has “turned into more of an Anthony Bourdain style vibe, which I like much better. I think it flows easily and it’s friendlier. You open yourself up to learning more.”
• Yahoo recaps “Lowcountry With Dave Chappelle,” reporting that the duo took “a cruise from Charleston, South Carolina to Savannah, Georgia. Which seems far, but not for a seasoned biker like Chappelle.”
• According to Undead Walking, Norman Reedus says, “There’s no shortage of places I’d like to go. I’d love to take the show overseas. People say Walking Dead could go on forever- Ride could go on forever. You could do 20 years of this show and not hit everywhere.”
• South Carolina’s The Island Packet recounts how the latest episode was about “stomping around in pluff mud for oysters, learning a little bit about Gullah history in Beaufort County and fighting off no-see-ums. Yes, it was quintessential Lowcountry.”
• Headline Planet reports the Season 2 Premiere drew a series high of 1.07 million viewers and a 0.44 rating for adults ages 18-49.
Sign up for the Ride with Norman Reedus Insiders Club to get the latest exclusives delivered directly to your inbox.Read More