This week, The Hollywood Reporter says Ride With Norman Reedus is getting a Season 3, while Deadline reports that Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be a guest rider on the show. Plus, Mashable is excited about the prospect of Reedus and Morgan together on the show. Read on for more:
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ride With Norman Reedus has been renewed for a Season 3, while Season 2 will premiere Nov. 5 at 11 p.m. ET/PT.
• Deadline, announcing the show’s Season 3 renewal, reveals the Season 2 Premiere will feature Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who “will take to the road in Spain with his fellow biker buff.”
• Mashable is “obsessed with Norman Reedus and Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s bromantic motorcycle trip.”
• Variety notes that additional Season 2 episodes follow Norman Reedus in Savannah, Georgia with Dave Chappelle, in New York City with Mario Batali and more.
• CarterMatt says the Season 3 renewal is “impressive” because it’s “coming before the second season of the show even premieres later this fall.”
Sign up for the Ride with Norman Reedus Insiders Club to get the latest exclusives delivered directly to your inbox.Read More