This week, Deadline reports on Preacher‘s final season premiere date, while CBR.com takes a closer look at Herr Starr. Plus, Screen Rant lists everything that needs to happen before the series ends. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that Season 4, premiering August 4th, will be the show’s last, as revealed by a tweet from Seth Rogen, who says, “The fourth and final season of Preacher is coming. It’s been a wild ride. Thank you all.”
• CBR.com declares that Herr Starr “stands out as a particularly cunning and ruthless mastermind at the head of a secret religious organization with its own global agenda” and provides “an overview of the evil tactician and what to expect from him” in Season 4.
• Screen Rant takes “a look at things that need to happen before the final episode of the final season of Preacher takes place.”
• Bloody Disgusting concludes, “We are not only blessed to have received this show, but to also be getting a proper finale. Thank God, if they ever find him.”
• Collider describes Preacher as “pretty wild, which is in keeping with the comic book series’ love for violence, fire, and just your good old-fashioned blasphemy.”
For the latest sneak peeks, full episodes and more, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More