This week, Uproxx applauds Season 3, while TV Insider appreciates the show’s reinventions. Plus, Bustle is on board for a Season 4. Read on for more:
• With the Season 3 Finale, Uproxx writes that Preacher “completes its most consistent and best season, so far, wrapping up the season-long ‘Angelville’ storyline and teasing what’s to come in [a possible] Season 4.”
• TV Insider appreciates “how Preacher basically reinvents itself each season, getting wilder and weirder. It’s like slapstick horror some weeks, and I never know where it’s going next—or sometimes where it’s going as I watch.”
• Bustle wants a Season 4, declaring “it’s clear that Jesse & Co. still have a lot of story they could tell.”
• Romper advises viewers to “enjoy the finale and keep their fingers crossed that this won’t be the end of this story.”
• For recaps and reviews of Season 3, Episode 10, “The Light Above,” check out A.V. Club, ComicBookMovie.com, ComingSoon.net, Den of Geek, IGN, Monkeys Fighting Robots, Screen Rant, TV Fanatic, TVLine and Vulture.
For the latest sneak peeks, full episodes and more, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More