This week, Collider interviews Joseph Gilgun, while Syfy hails Tulip as one of TV’s best-dressed characters. Plus, Bleeding Cool has details on Preacher‘s Comic-Con panel next week. Read on for more:
• Joseph Gilgun, interviewed by Collider, says, “When it comes to Preacher, when it comes to storyline and being on set, you’re never guaranteed … don’t ever imagine it to be one way. It would never be the way, you would imagine it to be. It’s always better man. It’s always somehow better.”
• Syfy hails Tulip (“one of the best dressed characters on TV”) in its Look of the Week feature, noting her outfits have “switched between feminine ‘50s silhouettes and harder edges, tough durable materials with delicate garments.”
• Bleeding Cool reports that the Preacher panel at Comic-Con is scheduled for July 20 and will feature Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Joseph Gilgun, Sam Catlin, Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg.
• Den of Geek calls Cassidy “the most likable ne’er-do-well I’ve seen on TV. Comic relief sometimes, but also very deep as a character, and I just love him, love him, love him. I could watch him forever, especially his pop culture jokes and things like that, just wonderfully delivered.”
• “Given Preacher’s penchant for high, sick drama, Christina’s potential return seems very likely, whether she serves to keep him in his grandmother’s clutches or winds up inspiring him to break free once and for all,” CBR.com theorizes.
• CelebMix interviews Julie Ann Emery, who says that the “the transformational aspects of Featherstone are so thrilling to me as an actor, and she is so incredibly sure of herself and what she is doing all the time. I’d love some of that to bleed over to my own life.”
• Finder.com.au calls Preacher “a lot of fun, pushing the boundaries of the genre and constantly dazzling viewers with stunning visuals, rich characters and a compelling narrative.”
Preacher airs Sundays at 10/9c on AMC. Click here to add a reminder to your calendar.
For the latest sneak peeks, full episodes and more, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More