This week, Rotten Tomatoes suggests binge-watching Preacher, while CBR features the official Season 3 trailer. Plus, ComicBook.com goes behind the scenes with the cast and crew. Read on for more:
• Rotten Tomatoes recommends binge-watching Preacher ahead of the June 24 Season 3 Premiere: “Unapologetically bloody, brazen, and bad to the bone, this series comes at the height of peak genre TV and runs with the best of them.”
• Showcasing the official Season 3 trailer, CBR notes that the show “officially welcomes Gran’ma and Allfather D’Aronique, and welcomes back Tulip.”
• ComicBook.com features “an exclusive look at the show’s cast and crew sending greetings from the set,” with messages from Dominic Cooper, Joseph Gilgun, Sam Catlin and others.
• Uproxx adds that, in the trailer, “we get brief glimpses of the Saint of Killers, who last season got his weapons stolen and buried in a pond himself, and thus is none too pleased with Jesse. And, of course, there’s Arseface, escaped from Hell, and who appears unable to catch a break.”
• ComicBook.com says that “Jesse’s grandmother will be a major foe that Jesse, Cassidy and Tulip have to face” and warns, “While the L’Angelle family will be one challenge for Jesse and Co., it won’t be the only one: Herr Starr and The Grail organization are still out there.”
Preacher returns for Season 3 on Sunday, June 24 at 10/9c. To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Preacher, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More