This week, Screen Rant tries to figure out God’s identity, while Uproxx is cheered that Herr Starr and Featherstone got so much screen time. Plus, A.V. Club gives the latest episode high marks. Read on for more:
• Screen Rant asks, “Which character will turn out to be God?” and makes some guesses.
• Reviewing this week’s episode, Uproxx is cheered that the episode featured “an awful lot of Herr Starr and Featherstone, who jolt the series with energy whenever one or both are onscreen.”
• In its review, A.V. Club observes, “The Grail goes on the offensive in a funny, tense Preacher.”
• The Young Folks calls “Puzzle Piece” an episode “that had more forward momentum regarding plot, while still holding onto some of the reflective elements that makes this series work as a fine character drama.”
• FanSided contends that the episode’s extended military sequence showcases Preacher‘s “directorial prowess,” noting that “other war movies could learn a thing or two from this show.”
Watch the latest Full Episode on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Preacher, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More