This week, Ashleigh Cummings discusses the NOS4A2 Season 1 Finale with Entertainment Weekly, while Zachary Quinto appears on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon. Plus, Showbiz Junkies quotes Jami O’Brien talking about the covered bridge. Read on for more:
• Ashleigh Cummings tells Entertainment Weekly that Season 1’s final two episodes left her “a little bit heartbroken. I was in shock. I remember reading Craig’s death, which I had no idea was happening, and flicking through to the end to see if that actually happened and he wasn’t going to miraculously come back. But it was a finality.”
• On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Zachary Quinto says of Charlie Manx that “there’s a lot of different looks for the character, who ages up and down through the course of the narrative of the story” and calls the prosthetics “certainly a fascinating part of the process that really allows me to immerse myself in a character.”
• Jami O’Brien says she was excited to see the bridge come to life from the book because “it was so vividly drawn in the book and I thought that our production designer did a phenomenal job of designing it and building it. He got some help from the VFX team on it as well. I just couldn’t be prouder of how it turned out,” reports Showbiz Junkies.
• According to Assignment X, Ashleigh Cummings says she’s appreciative that the show expanded “the scope of the term ‘strength’ to include the embracing of typically more feminine qualities, like [Vic’s] vulnerability, her empathy, her creativity, her intuition.”
• Pajiba concludes, “NOS4A2 proved to be a surprisingly savvy adaptation of the source material, backed by strong performances from [Zachary] Quinto, [Ashleigh] Cummings, Jahkara Smith as Maggie and Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Vic’s father. But more importantly, I’m excited to see where it will go from here.”
Get the latest news and exclusives from NOS4A2 by signing up for the Insiders Club.Read More