This week, NOS4A2 Showrunner Jami O’Brien talks about Charlie Manx and his car with Entertainment Weekly, while Uproxx and others spotlight a new teaser. Plus, EW reports that WonderCon will feature a NOS4A2 panel. Read on for more:
• Jami O’Brien speaks with Entertainment Weekly about Charlie Manx’s car, a 1938 Rolls-Royce Wraith, saying, “The car has a very special relationship with Charlie Manx. I would describe them as partners in crime.”
• Uproxx thinks the teaser trailer presages “quite a twisty ride for viewers. That is, if they can even recognize [Zachary] Quinto underneath all that makeup as the ancient, soul-sucking demon Charlie Manx.”
• Entertainment Weekly reports that WonderCon 2019 will feature a NOS4A2 panel on Mar. 30 with Ashleigh Cummings, Zachary Quinto, Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Jahkara Smith, Jami O’Brien and Joe Hill.
• Screen Rant declares that what the trailer “lacks in context it more than makes up for in a creepy atmosphere that’s helped out tremendously by some jarring edits and sound effects, all of which appropriately set the table for this dark, weird story.”
• /Film believes the teaser provides “a general feel for the look and mood of the show, while also catching some quick flashes of Zachary Quinto buried in ghoul make-up as child killer/kind-of-vampire Charlie Manx.”
• Geek Tyrant writes, “NOS4A2 looks like it’s going to be a great series. There hasn’t been a lot of footage released from it, but I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen from it.”
Get updates on NOS4A2 by signing up for the Insiders Club.Read More