This week, Matthew Weiner talks about his new project with The Hollywood Reporter, while The New York Times says Mad Men has influenced Palm Springs’ surge in popularity. Plus, THR deems Jon Hamm one of the most memorable guest stars on January Jones’ show. Read on for more:
• Asked by The Hollywood Reporter whether Mad Men actors could appear in his new TV project, The Romanoffs, Matthew Weiner replies, “I definitely would not rule that out.”
• Variety reports that Matthew Weiner’s The Romanoffs will feature several Mad Men alumni, including Semi Chellas, Andre and Maria Jacquemetton and Blake McCormick.
• The New York Times cites Mad Men, which “started more broadly popularizing midcentury modern design” in 2007, for a surge of interest in Palm Springs, Calif.
• The Hollywood Reporter considers Jon Hamm one of Last Man on Earth‘s most memorable guest stars.
• Kiernan Shipka tells Marie Claire she’s up for a Mad Men reunion: “I’m up for it. I love those people. I saw them the other day—it was so good to see everyone, we took a bunch of selfies, and I want to do it again. Any chance, I would do anything with them.”
Watch full episodes of Mad Men on amc.com.Read More