This week, Jon Hamm is handsome in a Tom Ford suit, while the U.S. rights to an Elisabeth Moss movie are acquired. Plus, Moss can be seen in a new trailer. Read on for more:
• InStyle spotlights Jon Hamm at New York Fashion Week, noting that the “handsome 45-year-old donned a gray Tom Ford Prince of Wales Shelton suit, evoking major nostalgia for his iconic and similarly styled Mad Men character, Don Draper.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, the U.S. rights to The Square, a movie starring Elisabeth Moss, have been acquired by Magnolia Pictures.
• Screen Crush spotlights the trailer for The Free World starring Elisabeth Moss, who “has become a skillful indie actress since her stint on AMC’s Mad Men.”
• Deadline reports that Christina Hendricks is set to star with Glenn Close in an adaptation of Agatha Christie’s Crooked House.
• TV Series Finale reports that production has begun on Season 2 of SundanceTV’s Hap and Leonard, which stars Christina Hendricks.
• Cleveland.com‘s fall TV preview includes the CW’s Frequency, saying “the riveting drama starring Peyton List feels remarkably fresh and smart.”
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Mad Men, sign up for the AMC Weekly.Read More