This week, City A.M. checks out Don and Megan’s apartment, while Kiernan Shipka models for Carolina Herrera. Plus, The Wall Street Journal cites Mad Men for a classic hat’s resurgence. Read on for more:
• City A.M. features Don and Megan’s Manhattan apartment and how it was “designed to highlight the differences in personalities” between the two.
• Business of Fashion spotlights Kiernan Shipka’s starring role in Carolina Herrera’s Resort 2017 collection, which launched on Snapchat’s Sweet publication.
• The Wall Street Journal credits Mad Men as one of the influences behind why “classic hats got renewed attention in the aughts.”
• Talking to Fashionista about the costumes for Amazon’s The Last Tycoon, Janie Bryant says the 1930’s were “such a stunning period for men, really it is. It’s completely opposite from Mad Men. It is all about the broad shoulders, the nipped waist, the wide lapel, the wide trouser leg.”
• Bloody Disgusting‘s review of Nicolas Winding Refn’s The Neon Demon praises Christina Hendricks and Keanu Reeves for “making the most of their brief appearances.”
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Mad Men, sign up for the AMC Weekly.Read More