This week, Jon Hamm talks Season 7 with TheWrap, while Elisabeth Moss books two movie roles. Plus, Don and Betty’s Ossining house is on the market. Read on for more:
• Jon Hamm tells TheWrap that the most fun thing he did during the season was watch Robert Morse dance: “It was obviously a very emotional scene for both the character and for us. There weren’t a lot of dry eyes watching that day.”
• Deadline reports that Elisabeth Moss has landed two movie roles: an adaptation of Anton Chekov’s The Seagull and an indie called The Free World.
• USA Today reports that the New Rochelle, New York house that doubled as the exterior of the Drapers’ Ossining home is on the market for $1.1 million.
• The Los Angeles Times interviews Janie Bryant, who says Megan’s sky blue micro-mini “might just be my favorite Mad Men costume ever. I loved everything about it, everything.”
• Billboard spotlights Jon Hamm and Zach Galifianakis teaming up to sing “We Are the World” at Tennessee’s Bonnaroo Music Festival, while The Tennessean notes the duo did a bit that “may have been brief and unexplained, but it was hilarious nonetheless.”
• MyNewsLA.com reports that Los Angeles has declared June 17, 2015 as “Mad Men Day.”
• Variety talks to Stephanie Drake, who says that Meredith “became Don’s voice of reason. She took charge of keeping his life on track, and he responded to it well. That’s where she got the courage to tell him what she really thinks.”
Watch full episodes of Mad Men on amc.com.Read More