This week, Jon Hamm chats with Marie Claire about Don, among other topics, while Ellie Kemper talks to Seth Meyers about having Hamm as an eighth-grade drama teacher. Plus, Gold Derby discusses Mad Men‘s chances at this year’s Emmys. Read on for more:
• Marie Claire interviews Jon Hamm, who talks about first starting out as an actor with friends Paul Rudd and Adam Scott, and how he doesn’t understand why women like Don.
• Ellie Kemper, on Late Night with Seth Meyers, calls Jon Hamm, her eighth-grade drama teacher, “the prince of St. Louis.”
• Gold Derby predicts a best drama series Emmy nomination for Mad Men, “which has also been nominated every year it’s been on the air.”
• Flavorwire re-examines posters for previous seasons “to determine how much these images really ended up revealing about episodes that followed them.”
• Ahead of Mad Men‘s final episodes, the Winnipeg Free Press is “getting ready to say goodbye to a show that challenged the way we look at ourselves, the way we look at our history, and the way we look at nostalgia.”
• The Huffington Post UK says of Don that “the reason for his enduring appeal and fascination is that he’s a man cut from from distinctly 21st-century cloth.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Social Club.Read More