This week, Christina Hendricks talks to People about the prospect of Mad Men ending, while Elisabeth Moss discusses fashion with The Hollywood Reporter. Plus, the new Season 7 photos generate lots of buzz. Read on for more:
• Christina Hendricks tells People that Mad Men‘s upcoming end is “scary. But we had a really good run.”
• Elisabeth Moss talks to The Hollywood Reporter about her red carpet looks, including her “defining style moment.”
• TVLine checks out the Season 7 cast portraits, saying, “What you’ve got here are some hip cats and groovy foxes.”
• Entertainment Weekly showcases a new Season 7 photo, featuring Peggy, Stan, Michael, Harry and Ken on an airplane.
• Co.Create compiles Don’s creative advice into an infographic.
• Screen Daily reports that Jon Hamm will receive the CinemaCon Award of Excellence in Acting at next week’s CinemaCon.
• PolicyMic spotlights the eight actors who have appeared on both Mad Men and ABC’s Scandal.
• Broadway World reports that Robert Morse will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award at next month’s Palm Beach International Film Festival.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Social Club.Read More