This week, Mad Men gets a cover story in The Saturday Evening Post, while Ben Feldman is the lead in an NBC pilot. Plus, Cinema Blend checks out AMC’s two-minute summary of Don over the course of six seasons. Read on for more:
• The Saturday Evening Post asks Mad Men‘s cast members about watching their audition tapes, while MediaBistro checks out the publication’s retro Mad Men cover.
• Cinema Blend reports on AMC’s two-minute primer “summarizing the highlights and lowlights of Don Draper’s existence” over the past six seasons.
• According to TheWrap, Ben Feldman has been cast as the lead in an NBC pilot called A to Z.
• Janie Bryant tells Variety that TV costume designers are “getting more name recognition because TV shows, in general, have become the medium in which audiences around the world are watching great storytelling.”
• Janie Bryant talks to The Hollywood Reporter about attending the Magic Market Week trade show because she’s “breaking off and building my own brand.”
• Las Vegas Weekly speaks with Janie Bryant at Magic Market Week about figuring out what Mad Men‘s characters will wear. She says, “The inspiration really starts with the script.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Memo.Read More