This week, info about the new Banana Republic Mad Men collection is revealed, while the LA Times notes Jared Harris’ contribution to Steven Spielberg’s upcoming Lincoln. Read on for more Mad Men news:
• Women’s Wear Daily quotes Janie Bryant on the inspiration behind Banana Republic’s newest Mad Men collection: Megan Draper, who represents “the young and modern.”
• The Los Angeles Times highlights Jared Harris as one of the familiar TV faces in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln.
• Christina Hendricks tells The Sun she’d love a Mad Men reunion show set in the ’80s.
• Radio Times interviews Christina Hendricks about her new film, Ginger & Rosa, and her family’s U.K. ties.
• NewsOK.com‘s review of the Season 5 Blu-ray calls Mad Men “one of the few ongoing dramatic series with the arc and power of a great novel.”
• To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the weekly Mad Men Memo.Read More