This week, Jon Hamm will star in The Greatest Event in Television History, while Christina Hendricks is set to lend her voice to a popular Japanese anime film. Read on for more Mad Men news:
• Jon Hamm is a main player in Adult Swim’s “entertainment experience” titled The Greatest Event in Television History, according to Entertainment Weekly. Check out Glamour‘s “hot pic” of Hamm and Adam Scott from the 15-minute comedy special.
• Variety reports that Christina Hendricks has joined Gillian Anderson, Beau Bridges, Jamie Lee Curtis and Ron Howard to dub Japan’s From Up on Poppy Hill.
• The Guardian examines TV’s portrayal of office culture, spotlighting Mad Men‘s look at the ’60’s.
• The Toronto Sun calls Mad Men one of the most “catchy and memorable” TV show titles.
• Macleans examines the trend towards period pieces on TV, citing Mad Men as a major influence.
• The New Haven Register reports on the winning bid in the Mad Men walk-on role auction benefitting the family of Scott Getzinger, brother of Mad Men‘s Jennifer Getzinger.Read More