This week in Mad Men news, Jon Hamm and series creator Matthew Weiner
share their excitement about the show’s Emmy nominations and actress Emma Stone admits to crushing on Christina Hendricks.
Read on for more of this week’s Mad Men news.
• Digital Spy reports that Jon Hamm is “beyond thrilled” with the success of this year’s Emmy nominations.
• Mad Men‘s Emmy nominations came as a surprise to series creator Matthew Weiner, who tells
Digital Spy, “I’m not being humble, but you really can never tell.”
• OK Magazine reports actress Emma Stone has a “girl crush” on Christina
Hendricks, saying “That’s my kind of woman.”
• See photos of Jon Hamm partying with the cast of Breaking Bad at the Los Angeles premiere screening of the show’s fourth season.
• Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant
tells The Huffington Post one of the benefits of her upcoming Banana Republic collection is that “I get to share my passion for the era with so many people
• Catch up on all Mad Men episodes on Netflix, which CNET reports will be added to their streaming library on July 27.
• MagicValley.com profiles Idaho native Christina Hendricks and mentions her recent Emmy nomination.
• You may know him as Paul Kinsey, but Daemon TV has an interview and photos of Michael Gladis in his villain role on TNT’s Leverage.Read More