The big news this week is Mad Men‘s multi-season renewal deal. Additionally, Mad Men keeps the accolades coming with receipt of an honor for sparking public interest in preserving ’60s-era L.A. landmarks. Read on for more!
• News of Mad Men’s renewal spread like wildfire across the web, getting coverage from major media outlets like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, Time and more.
• An article in the Hollywood Reporter discusses the announcement by the Los Angeles Conservancy that Mad Men would receive their Preservation Award for “bolstering efforts to save greater L.A.’s rich…legacy of sixties resources.”
• The Kansas City Star reports on the release of the Mad Men: Season 4 DVDs, calling the show a “terrific AMC series.”
• In an article about new March DVD releases, Screencrave mentions its appreciation for Mad Men as well as the Mad Men: Season 4 DVDs.
• Entertainment Tonight discusses January Jones’ reported juice diet to prepare for her role as the ultra-slim Emma Frost in the upcoming X-Men: First Class.Read More