Aaron Staton channels a “Terminator-like” lawyer on CBS, while The LA Times speculates on whether Mad Men will experience a pantsuit revolution. Fashion is at the fore this week with additional reports on January Jones in Versace’s spring line and Mad Men‘s influence on menswear. Read on for more!
Guide reports that Aaron Staton will guest star on CBS’s The Good Wife
in an episode airing this coming May.
• The Los Angeles Times takes a look at where Mad Men fashion could be headed as the late 1960’s begin to replace sheaths with miniskirts.
• “The fabulously feminine January Jones” makes headlines as The
Vancouver Sun reports on Versace’s Spring 2011 ad campaign.
• Rounding out this week’s fashion news, The
Detroit Free Press mentions Mad Men in an article about the return of men’s hats.
• Based on the AMC show’s wide critical and commercial success, Variety calls the new
network TV series Pan-Am and Playboy part of “a Mad Men
effect” on television.
• Mad Men is mentioned in a CTV News article about AMC’s new show The
Killing as the network’s first original drama series.
reports on Mad Men‘s recent nomination in the category of Best Drama
at Monaco’s Monte-Carlo Television Festival.