This week, TV Guide posts a new featurette and speaks with Miles Millar, while CarterMatt is eager for the show’s final episodes. Plus, Bleeding Cool reports that WonderCon will have an Into the Badlands panel later this month. Read on for more:
• TV Guide posts an exclusive featurette where the show’s cast and producers tease the remaining plot, “as well as show off a ton of high-flying footage from the final eight episodes,” with Miles Millar teasing, “I think we have some of the biggest fights we’ve ever done.”
• Looking ahead, CarterMatt says it’s preparing for “an epic, stunning, and dramatic final eight episodes that conclude this awesome journey.”
• Bleeding Cool reports that WonderCon 2019 will feature an Into the Badlands panel on Mar. 29 with Daniel Wu, Ally Ioannides, Lewis Tan, Sherman Augustus, Aramis Knight, Orla Brady, Al Gough and Miles Millar.
• What’s on Netflix, reporting that Season 3’s first half is now available for streaming, enthuses it “should be on everyone’s watchlists” and recommends the show’s “high octane action.”
• The Oregonian spotlights the show’s Mar. 24 return in its spring TV preview.
To get full episodes, behind-the-scenes video and more, sign up for the Into the Badlands Insiders Club.Read More