This week, TV Guide shares an exclusive video and CarterMatt applauds Into the Badlands. Plus, Nerdist and Hypable alert readers and viewers to the show’s March 24 return. Read on for more:
• TV Guide posts an exclusive featurette where the show’s cast and producers tease the remaining plot, “as well as show off a ton of high-flying footage from the final eight episodes,” with Miles Millar teasing, “I think we have some of the biggest fights we’ve ever done.
• Spotlighting the latest teaser, CarterMatt calls the show “one of the most-underrated series of the modern era” and “an intense, wonderful visual spectacle that chock full of surprises.”
• IGN spotlights a teaser for the show’s final eight episodes, where “an imprisoned Bajie warns Sunny that Pilgrim can’t be trusted. But with his son’s life on the line, Sunny struggles with his decision to help Pilgrim unlock the Meridian Chamber.”
• Entertainment Weekly reports that Season 3 will be available to stream on Apple TV on Mar. 24.
• BJPenn.com highlights the best “devastating” finishing moves from TV and movies, including a Season 3 ladder kick from Sunny: “Wielding the ladder with the same skill he displays with a sword, Sunny performed a spinning kick before catching an enemy’s head in between one of the notches.”
To get full episodes, behind-the-scenes video and more, sign up for the Into the Badlands Insiders Club.Read More