This week, USA Today recommends Into the Badlands, while Ally Ioannides chats with Syfy Wire. Plus, Emily Beecham talks to Niagara Frontier Publications about her fight scenes. Read on for more:
• USA Today‘s list of the 10 best sci-fi and fantasy TV shows you’re not watching includes Into the Badlands: “Set in a dystopian U.S. ruled by warring barons, it’s just as violent as the [Walking] Dead series, with more stunning action scenes and beautiful sets and costumes.”
• Syfy Wire interviews Ally Ioannides, who explains that Tilda “does want to get back with the Widow, because it is a practical thing and it is the best thing to do for the Badlands and for their cause, and Tilda realizes that she isn’t okay settling in her own little random part of the world, off from everyone.”
• Emily Beecham tells Niagara Frontier Publications, “It’s really fun to wield a sword and do all these crazy swordfights and tricks. It’s really, really fun and physical. I enjoy that. So, I wanted to bring that out in her [The Widow] more, as well, that this is something that she excels in, and it makes her feel good.”
• Previewing next week’s episode, “Blind Cannibal Assassins,” CarterMatt says it “should be dynamic, compelling, and above all action-packed (which really is what you want from this show more so than anything else).”
• Insider advises watching Into the Badlands while waiting for Game of Thrones to return: “This post-apocalyptic drama is rife with factions and kingdoms.”
Watch Season 3, Episode 3, “Leopard Snares Rabbit,” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
To get full episodes, behind-the-scenes video and more, sign up for the Into the Badlands Insiders Club.Read More