• Hell on Wheels will return for a final Season 5, with seven episodes airing next summer and the final seven in summer 2016, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Crave Online, Deadline, Den of Geek, The New York Times, TV.com, TV Guide, TV Overmind, Variety and TheWrap also report on the renewal.
• John Wirth tells the Calgary Herald that it’s “really nice to be able to know that we’re working toward the end and take the time to consciously approach that.”
• Basket of Kisses applauds Anson Mount’s acting because “he is conveying so much with such sparse elegance.”
• CarterMatt previews the next episode, “Thirteen Steps,” noting the “biggest issue that we see moving forward with Cullen is strictly one of trying to figure out the balance between being a good lawman, and being the person he really wants to be for Ruth.”
• International Business Times rounds up viewer reaction to the Season 5 news.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More