This week, The New York Times and other major media outlets report on Hell on Wheels’ new Saturday time slot, while Dohn Norwood gets upped to a series regular. Read on for more Hell on Wheels news:
• The New York Times covers AMC’s announcement that Hell on Wheels will premiere on Sat., Aug. 3.
• The Hollywood Reporter calls the move to Saturdays a play “to capitalize on the success” AMC has had on Saturdays with reruns of classic Western movies. Entertainment Weekly asks if Saturday night is the new Sunday.
• Catch a glimpse of Common in the trailer for Now You See Me (courtesy of Screen Rant), which opens May 31.
• Bloody Disgusting reports that a film starring Colm Meaney has undergone another name change, to Where the Devil Hides from The Devil’s Rapture (from The Occult).
• To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More