The next episode of AMC’s new Western series Hell on Wheels airs this Sunday at 10/9c but you don’t have to wait until the weekend to get a Wild West fix. For a limited time only, you can watch six classic Western movies online — including John Wayne’s Angel and the Badman, Marlon Brando’s One-Eyed Jacks, and Ronald Reagan’s Santa Fe Trail (way before he became President).
• Angel and the Badman: John Wayne plays a wounded outlaw who has to choose between the Quaker woman he loves and his criminal lifestyle.
• One-Eyed Jacks: After being betrayed during a bank robbery, Rio (Marlon Brando) hunts down his partner (Karl Malden) for revenge.
• Santa Fe Trail: A look a the life of Jeb Stuart (Errol Flynn) and his relationships with better-known icons George Custer (George Custer) and Kit Carson (Olivia de Havilland).
• The Bushwhackers: Horror legend Lon Chaney, Jr. has a role in this film about settlers being displaced by the incoming railroad.
• The Outlaw: This Howard Hughes pic about Billy the Kid (among others) made a household name of sex symbol Jane Russell by challenging censorship of the era.
• Tulsa: Susan Hayward and Robert Preston co-star in this Western pic that pits lovers of the land against the oil companies.Read More