“RAISE HELL” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals 21 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, excluding Quebec. Void in Quebec and wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of AMC Network Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), Dierks Bentley, The Greenroom, Red Light Management and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: : Sweepstakes begins at 1:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 8, 2015, and ends at 1 PM (ET) on July 31, 2015. To enter, visit the AMC website www.amc.com/RaiseHellSweepstakes to complete and submit entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZE. : One (1) Grand Prize: three (3) days/ two (2) nights (8/20/15-8/22/15) trip for the winner and a guest to the Dierks Bentley concert in San Francisco, CA on August 21, 2015. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence to the destination city, two (2) nights hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (double occupancy), two tickets to Dierks Bentley’s concert on August 21, 2015 and two (2) passes to a private performance by Dierks Bentley on August 21, 2015 which includes a VIP meet-and-greet with Dierks Bentley. (ARV: $2,500) Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s Travel Companion must be available to travel on the designated travel dates or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner or the Winner’s Travel Companion. If the closest airport to the Grand Prize Winner’s home is in close enough proximity to a destination city so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, Grand Prize Winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the Grand Prize Winner for any difference in prize value. Actual value of the trip depends upon the Grand Prize Winner’s residence or departure city. Grand Prize Winner’s Travel Companion must be at least 21 years of age. Grand Prize Winner’s Travel Companion will be required to execute a Liability and Publicity Release and return it at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner’s affidavit. Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s Travel Companion must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for air travel. No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 3, 2015 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability and Publicity Release which must be signed and received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. If Canadian, potential winner will be required to correctly complete a mathematical skill testing question administered by e-mail. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize, and no other prizes, will be awarded.
6. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Grand Prize was accepted. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with the Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to refuse to ticket the Grand Prize Winner and the Winner’s Travel Companion for any good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to conduct a publicity and background check of any and all records (including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports) of the Grand Prize Winner and the Winner’s Travel Companion, if any, and, based on such results, may disqualify the Grand Prize Winner and the Winner’s Travel Companion, at its sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner and the Winner’s Travel Companion, if any, agree to authorize and cooperate with such publicity and background check.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. The Released Parties (as defined below) and judges are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, Dierks Bentley, The Greenroom, Red Light Management and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, directors, employees, contractors, officers, and agents (including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claim or cause of action (including, without limitation, personal injury or death), liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
8. CAUTION : ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNER’S NAME : For a copy of the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 15, 2015 to: “Raise Hell” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001 or visit www.amc.com/RaiseHellSweepstakes. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.amc.com/RaiseHellSweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR: AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10001 USA.