This week, Paste Magazine has a Q&A with Mackenzie Davis, while The Atlantic applauds Halt and Catch Fire. Plus, Vulture looks at the characters’ signature songs. Read on for more:
• Paste Magazine conducts a Q&A with Mackenzie Davis, who reveals, “I think the more expressive, cathartic sides of Cameron are fun to play. I don’t really throw many tantrums in my real life, so it’s very therapeutic.”
• The Atlantic labels Halt and Catch Fire “not only one of the smartest shows on air, but also one of the most watchable.”
• Vulture reveals the “song that best epitomizes each character” on Halt and Catch Fire, according to the show’s music supervisor.
• TV.com, exploring the idea of dream TV husbands and wives, picks Cameron as a dream wife “because the raging crush I have cannot be contained.”
• Word and Film calls Halt and Catch Fire one of the great TV shows you’re not watching, noting that Season 2 gained “a critical following that could possibly spell greatness.”
• HitFix wonders if there needs to be a Silicon Valley crossover “where the guys from Pied Piper meet much older versions of the Mutiny team from Halt and Catch Fire?”
• The Dallas Morning News reports that the city’s iconic neon Big Tex sign, which made a cameo in the Halt and Catch Fire pilot, is for sale.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Halt and Catch Fire news, sign up for the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club.Read More