The Halt and Catch Fire Season 2 premiere airs this Sunday at 10/9c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep yourself occupied until then? Here are ten ways to get ready:
2. Want to see what Cameron and Donna’s startup, Mutiny, looks like? Take a video set tour with actresses Mackenzie Davis and Kerry Bishé.
3. Tour the ’80s with a second video set tour, led by stars Lee Pace (Joe MacMillan) and Scoot McNairy (Gordon Clark).
4. Check out two exclusive sneak peek photos from the series premiere.
5. Rock out to hits from the ’80s with Spotify playlists curated by Halt and Catch Fire‘s music supervisor Thomas Golubić and his team at SuperMusicVision.
6. Missed something? Catch up on all of the Season 1 episodes on Netflix.
8. Prove your devotion to the series with Ultimate Fan Games.
9. Join the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club for exclusive access to the latest news, videos, interviews with the cast.
Halt and Catch Fire premieres Sunday at 10/9c on AMC.Read More