This week, Entertainment Weekly previews Season 2, while it’s reported by many news outlets that Halt and Catch Fire will premiere on May 31. Plus, I Programmer is impressed by the show. Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly gets the Season 2 scoop from showrunner Jonathan Lisco, who shares that it’s “going to feel messy, it’s going to feel brash, it’s going to feel more dynamic” and shares an exclusive clip from the new season.
• Additionally, Mashable observes that the clip is comprised of “a near-continuous shot that channels Birdman (but also that incredible tracking sequence from True Detective).”
• HitFix reports that Season 2 will premiere on May 31, noting that the show “matured into something really interesting” by the end of Season 1. Access Hollywood, Broadway World, ComingSoon.net, Deadline, International Business Times, TV By the Numbers, TV.com, TV Media Insights and Variety also discussed the Season 2 debut.
• I Programmer recommends watching Halt and Catch Fire, which “built up into being a tense and engaging drama” during Season 1.
• TVWise reports that Season 2 will be available in the U.K. on Amazon Prime Instant Video UK on June 2.
• Now that Peter Jackson’s last Hobbit movie has been released on DVD, Entertainment Weekly tells viewers where to find the movie’s actors, including Lee Pace, and says he “can now be seen in AMC’s ’80s computer drama Halt and Catch Fire.”