• Lee Pace takes Entertainment Weekly‘s Pop Culture Personality Test and reveals his childhood crush on Punky Brewster and his frequent viewings of Sanford and Son.
• Ahead of the Season 1 finale, Lee Pace tells The Wall Street Journal that Joe is “a character I love, and a riddle that I’ve been having a really good time trying to solve — who this guy is.”
• CarterMatt thinks Halt and Catch Fire is “brilliant and has so many great performances in it.”
• Kerry Bishé confides in Backstage about the technical aspects of acting in Halt and Catch Fire, saying it’s “not really my job to understand how computers work. It’s my job to know how people work who know how computers work.”
• Stereogum includes Halt and Catch Fire‘s use of The War on Drugs’ song “Red Eye” in Episode 8, “The 214s,” in its best soundtrack moments of 2014.
• The Roanoke (Va.) Times speaks with Pete Burris, who tells his hometown paper that his Halt and Catch Fire “recurring gig is a blessing.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Halt and Catch Fire news, sign up for the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club.Read More