• Esquire talks up Game of Arms, commenting that “it’s easy to get sucked into watching a bunch of guys out-dude one another.”
• Arm wrestling finds its way to the Oscars as Paul Rudd and Adam Scott strike a pose at Vanity Fair‘s after-party, courtesy of a photo in TheWrap.
• The Erie (Pa.) Times-News interviews a member of an arm wrestling team that’s competing on Game of Arms. He reveals, “You win your battles in the gym, not the day of the contest.”
• WAFB profiles the local Baton Rouge Roughnecks, one of the Game of Arms arm wrestling teams. One team member says arm wrestling has “more heart and more passion. It hurts so bad because you’re doing unnatural movements.”
• A competitor at last weekend’s Maine State Arm Wrestling Championships tells The Maine Public Broadcasting Network that he was inspired to participate after watching Game of Arms.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Game of Arms news, sign up for the Game of Arms Weekly.Read More