This week, The Washington Post and Los Angeles Times and other publications, previewed AMC’s upcoming new shows, Freakshow and Immortalized. Plus, The Huffington Post features a Freakshow teaser. Read on for more:
• The Washington Post highlights the Valentine’s Day debuts of Freakshow and Immortalized.
• The Los Angeles Times‘ calendar of TV’s midseason shows includes Freakshow, which features oddities “living, stuffed and pickled.” (No link.)
• The Huffington Post has a teaser trailer and art for Freakshow, “a new spin on the family drama.” Examiner.com picks up The Huffington Post article.
• In its midseason TV preview, the San Jose Mercury News describes Freakshow as “a peek into the life of the family that owns and runs the Venice Beach Freakshow museum.”
• The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette includes Immortalized in its round-up of new shows.