This week, Screen Rant posts new Season 5 photos and predicts the coming season will be “…action-packed”, while ComicBook.com reports on Lennie James’ crossover idea. Plus, Jenna Elfman chats with WGN. Read on for more:
• Ahead of Fear the Walking Dead‘s June 2 return, Screen Rant spotlights new Season 5 photos that portend a season “set to be action-packed, exciting and just a tad gory.” Meanwhile, TV Insider, Deadline and TV Guide also showcase the new photos.
• Talking crossovers, Lennie James says he’d “quite like to see Rick and John Dorie have a kind of gunslinger, a High Noon moment,” ComicBook.com reports.
• Jenna Elfman teases to WGN, “We may be having some story dancing crossover here between the two big shows [The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead], which is being hinted at, and there’s expansion in The Walking Dead universe, with the new show. There’s just so much happening in it.”
• According to ComicBook.com, Co-Executive Producer Michael Satrazemis says Season 5 will see an “internal struggle for each character, while trying to save people and have kind of a higher purpose and process everything they’re doing. Last season was pretty brutal for everyone, and everyone has a lot to process and get over.”
• Bleeding Cool is excited that the show is “coming back with a renewed purpose… our survivors have committed themselves to bringing hope (and supplies) to other survivors out there – to let them know they’re not alone.”
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More