This week, Deadline has casting news on Karen David, while Bleeding Cool reports that Fear the Walking Dead is going to this year’s WonderCon. Plus, Deadline reports that Alexa Nisenson will become a series regular. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that Karen David is joining Season 5 as a series regular, playing a character named Grace.
• Also, Deadline spreads the news that Alexa Nisenson, who plays Charlie, has been promoted to being a Season 5 series regular.
• According to Bleeding Cool, WonderCon 2019 will feature a Fear the Walking Dead panel on Mar. 31 that will feature cast members Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson and Austin Amelio.
• Danay Garcia tells LRM Online that the show is popular because “we put the audience in that perspective of what if everything that I have is taken away from me. Everything that could possibly make things easier.”
• Moviefone observes, “After multiple characters were killed off in Season 4, it makes sense that Fear the Walking Dead would have room to promote a recurring character and add in someone new. Charlie’s search for redemption, in particular, should work well with the more hopeful tone that emerged in the second half of the season.”
• Undead Walking points out that Karen David “already has a connection to Fear the Walking Dead, as showrunner Andrew Chambliss was the executive producer on Once Upon a Time while she was on the show.”
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More