This week, ComicBook.com reports on Fear the Walking Dead‘s June return, while Garret Dillahunt chats with ComicBook.com about his training for the show. Plus, Screen Rant looks ahead to Season 5. Read on for more:
• ComicBook.com reports on Scott Gimple confirming Season 5 will start airing in June and promising “a story in the first half of the season that has to do with one of these greater stories of the universe that will bring in some of the things that all of you guys have seen before, and it will expand it out just a little bit more…”
• Garret Dillahunt speaks with ComicBook.com about his training for the show, saying, “I’m just going to keep practicing, I’m going to do as good as I can.”
• Screen Rant, noting that Fear the Walking Dead has moved from The Walking Dead‘s “shadow and become its own, strong journey,” lists all the characters making an appearance in Season 5, starting with Morgan.
• ComicBook.com quotes Robert Kirkman recommending that viewers “stay tuned for all kinds of news as we get closer to the launch of Season 5 of Fear The Walking Dead… There’s some great stuff coming!”
• Ahead of the advent of Season 5, Monsters & Critics brings viewers “everything you need to know, including likely release date, trailers, cast, and plot.”
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More