This week, TV Guide shares a new clip of Morgan and Alicia that involves Alexandria, while TVLine features photos from the Midseason Premiere. Plus, Collider gets some intel from Danay Garcia. Read on for more:
• TV Guide shares a new Season 4 clip where Morgan invites Alicia to The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria, saying, “I’m heading back east in the morning. Heading back where I came from, and I think you should come along. I think it would be good for you, and I think you could do a lot of good there.”
• TVLine features new photos, including one with “Charlie — you know, the haunted little girl who murdered Nick in cold blood — looking like she might be about to join her ill-fated protectors in the hereafter.”
• “I think there’s a lot of comedy, there’s a lot of drama, there’s a storm. The stakes are really high. I think for something to be funny it needs to be very dramatic, very hard to overcome,” Danay Garcia teases to Collider while discussing the rest of Season 4.
• Bleeding Cool checks out a new teaser, where each survivor “seems to find their own ‘unique’ way of dealing – and they’ll have some new faces to help them along the way, too.”
• ComicBook.com spotlights a pair of new Fear the Walking Dead posters that feature Lennie James’ Morgan.
• Talking to Facebook Live Argentina, Alycia Debnam-Carey says, “I’m happy that Alicia doesn’t have to have a relationship at this point. I think she’s lost so much that it’s probably unlikely at this point as [the only thing on] her mind is just trying to get out of this pit of despair.”
Watch Season 4, Episode 8, “No One’s Gone,” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, August 12 9/8c. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More