This week, The Hollywood Reporter says the show will get a Season 5, while Lennie James teases a new character to Entertainment Tonight. Plus, Alycia Debnam-Carey talks Alicia’s survival with the Los Angeles Times. Read on for more:
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, Fear the Walking Dead has been renewed for a Season 5.
• Lennie James teases to Entertainment Tonight that the show will “introduce a character who has not been out into the world, has not really come across walkers, and for the writers to pull off [bringing] in a newbie into this world, at this time, I think is a real stroke of genius.”
• Alycia Debnam-Carey tells the Los Angeles Times that, as “the only surviving member of the Clark family now, it’s an interesting place for Alicia to go: whether she can live up to her mother’s life and memory, or if she’s going to become a completely different person.”
• The Hollywood Reporter calls the show one of August’s 10 most-anticipated TV premieres.
• Jenna Elfman, talking to ComicBook.com, says the characters will have “intense, isolated experiences where we then have a new experience that then kind of helps start to redefine who we are moving forward. With all of these intense emotions, there is also this essence of hope.”
• Discussing crossovers, Scott Gimple shares with Digital Spy, “You never know who might pop up on Fear the Walking Dead, and that includes not only The Walking Dead [characters] but even potentially people from the past of Fear the Walking Dead.”
Watch Season 4, Episode 8, “No One’s Gone,” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, August 12 9/8c. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More