This week, ComicBook.com spotlights a new poster for Season 4’s second half, while TV Guide looks ahead to Fear the Walking Dead‘s Aug. 12 return. Plus, ComicBookMovie.com explains why it thinks the show is so great. Read on for more:
• ComicBook.com spotlights the show’s new poster, which sees Morgan, Alicia, Strand, Luciana, June, John Dorie and Althea “weathering a severe storm as the crew will have to move forward together after uniting in the closing moments of the Midseason Finale.”
• TV Guide notes that, when the show returns on Aug. 12, the characters are “licking their wounds and forging ahead, as new adversity is pitted against the group from humans, walkers, and even nature itself.”
• ComicBookMovie.com lists “a few reasons why Fear The Walking Dead has become one of the greatest things on the small screen.”
• ComicBook.com has a round-up of the show’s Comic-Con events, including a July 20 panel and a “Dead Quarters” fan experience featuring “a thrilling 22-foot zombie slide” inspired by Fear the Walking Dead.
• According to Forces of Geek, Jenna Elfman says the women on the show are able to look authentic: “I don’t care about looking beautiful. I don’t care how close the camera is. I want the viewer to experience my humanity via the storytelling of the humanity of the writers.”
• TVWise reports that Season 4 will return to U.K. TV screens on Aug. 13 at 2 AM, “simulcast with AMC’s east-coast feed.”
Watch Season 4, Episode 8, “No One’s Gone,” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, August 12 9/8c. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More