This week, ComicBook.com checks out a new Season 4 image of Morgan, while Andrew Chambliss shares some Alicia intel with Entertainment Weekly. Plus, EW has an array of exclusive photos from the new season. Read on for more:
• ComicBook.com features a Season 4 image of Morgan, “who can be seen overlooking an array of items including his pocket-sized The Art of Peace book.”
• Entertainment Weekly spotlights a new Season 4 photo of Alicia, with Andrew Chambliss saying, “She’s realizing that she is on her own and is figuring out how she can keep the memory of both Madison and Nick alive.”
• Entertainment Weekly shares photos from the rest of the season, and some behind-the-scenes shots, such as Jenna Elfman and Maggie Grace sharing “a light moment between scenes” and Danay Garcia looking “alive and alert as Luciana.”
• Undead Walking writes, “John Dorie’s good nature is a refreshing addition to Season 4 of Fear the Walking Dead. Unfortunately, a sunny disposition offers no protection from the dangers of new-world survival.”
• CarterMatt wonders if Alicia will “become more of a leader than ever before? Going into this particular part of the season, we know that this is definitely something that we’d like to see.”
Watch Season 4, Episode 8, “No One’s Gone,” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, August 12 9/8c. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More