This week, Entertainment Weekly chats with one of Fear the Walking Dead‘s new showrunners, while Variety reports on Season 4’s premiere date and time. Plus, Cinema Blend showcases photos of Morgan’s crossover. Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly learns from one of Fear the Walking Dead‘s new showrunners, Andrew Chambliss, that the hope is “to push Morgan to places he could only get by coming into contact with the characters on Fear. They’ll change him. And, at the same time, he’ll change them.”
• Variety reports that Season 4 will debut on Sunday, Apr. 15 at 10pm, with subsequent episodes airing at 9pm.
• Cinema Blend checks out photos of Morgan’s crossover to Fear the Walking Dead, noting that Morgan is “looking surprisingly sane.”
• “Lennie James, Jenna Elfman, Maggie Grace, and Garret Dillahunt are joining the show, and we’ve got your exclusive first photos,” Entertainment Weekly reports.
• GameSpot reminds viewers that Season 3 will be available on Hulu this month, on Jan. 30.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More