This week, Entertainment Weekly says The Walking Dead‘s Morgan will join Fear the Walking Dead, while Deadline reports on Scott Gimple’s reason for choosing Morgan to cross over. Plus, TV Guide wonders how Morgan’s move will be set up. Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly reports that Lennie James’ Morgan will cross over from The Walking Dead to Season 4 of Fear the Walking Dead.
• According to Deadline, Scott Gimple says that Morgan’s Season 8 arc on The Walking Dead “positioned him for the story on Fear. It was also important to see Fear‘s world and characters through new yet familiar eyes.”
• TV Guide says the news “gives us time to prepare and psych ourselves up for the crossover in other ways. Like speculating on how Morgan’s Walking Dead exit could possibly set up his move to Fear the Walking Dead.”
• “I’m really looking forward to exploring Morgan in a whole different world, with different characters, in a different place,” Lennie James explains, as reported by TVLine.
• Vanity Fair speculates, “Perhaps Morgan will end up spending a lot of his time separate from the central action of Fear the Walking Dead, as he so often has on Walking Dead. Maybe we’ll even meet some of Madison’s extended family as they run into Morgan.”
• Nerdist believes the choice of Morgan as the crossover character between the shows “makes some sense, given that there are huge gaps in his story.”
• Kim Dickens tells Undead Walking that Madison’s strongest quality is “making the unimaginable decision and executing it.”
Full Season 3 now available on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More