This week, ComicBook.com interviews Dave Erickson, while TVLine honors Kim Dickens’ performance in the Midseason Finale. Plus, International Business Times reports on FTWD: Passage getting two Emmy nods. Read on for more:
• Dave Erickson tells ComicBook.com that Kim Dickens is “number one on the call sheet, and she’s always been, in my mind, she’s always been our lead and our anchor.”
• Kim Dickens gets an honorable mention from TVLine for Madison’s confession in the Midseason Finale, “Children of Wrath,” because it “explained everything about the character and was played beautifully by Kim Dickens, with the trademark impassiveness that weighs on Maddie like the suit of armor that it is.”
• International Business Times reports that Fear the Walking Dead: Passage received two Emmy nods, for Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series and Outstanding Actress in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series for Kelsey Scott.
• Based on a tweet from Kim Dickens, CarterMatt notes that shooting for Season 3 has wrapped, saying, “The third season was one of the craziest / most-intense ones that we’ve seen, and what has come along with this is expectations for more surprises in the second half.”
• Dread Central spotlights “Fear the Walking Dead: Survival,” which will open this summer in Las Vegas’ Fremont Street Experience.
Watch Season 3 Full Episodes on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More